Part 3/5 of my epic conversation with Angelica Lips da Cruz. Angelica comes from Brasil and lives in Stockholm. She is an ex-banker turned entrepreneur with a focus on changing the financial services system towards regeneration.
Angelica is the Founder and CEO of Innorbis and ALDC Partnership, which accelerates the world’s transition to sustainable finance, advanced technology and long lasting multi-stakeholder business strategy in a rapidly changing market with the ambition to distribute wealth.
Angelica has been named twice in the 2021 Business Worldwide Magazine CEO Awards: ‘Best CEO in the Sustainability / ESG Systems Industry’ & ‘Tech Entrepreneur of the Year in Sweden. She is a visionary thinker, mathematician by training, and speaks seven languages. Above all, Angelica has a big heart and her integrity radiates to wherever you’ll listen from.
You will learn about in this episode:
· Innorbis as a business business model, how to change the way we evaluate capital to include much more than mere monetary data
· What the name Innorbis stands for
· Sacred geometry and quantum fields
· Assess corporates, cities and countries
· 12 categories, snapshots for efforts and what is lacking
· we get nerdy on defining and measuring positive impact
· purpose and vision of innorbis
· her advice to other CEOs
· whether she would take innorbis public via an IPO
· who she is looking for to put all this data on-chain and distributed ledgers
My Reflections at the end are about:
· the importance to define intentions and objectives
· how to vote with your wallet -> defund companies you think are ruining the world
· Don’t green-wash: stand for what you do or change what you do
· Shareholder Model versus Stewart Ownership, idealism versus pragmatism
· Future of open-source data on distributed ledgers e.g. blockchain
· Importance of looking for allies and co-creators
Angelica on Linkedin: