Part 1/5 of my epic conversation with Angelica Lips da Cruz. Angelica comes from Brasil and lives in Stockholm. She is an ex-banker turned entrepreneur with a focus on changing the financial services system towards regeneration.
Angelica is the Founder and CEO of Innorbis and ALDC Partnership, which accelerates the world’s transition to sustainable finance, advanced technology and long lasting multi-stakeholder business strategy in a rapidly changing market with the ambition to distribute wealth.
Angelica has been named twice in the 2021 Business Worldwide Magazine CEO Awards: ‘Best CEO in the Sustainability / ESG Systems Industry’ & ‘Tech Entrepreneur of the Year in Sweden. She is a visionary thinker, mathematician by training, and speaks seven languages. Above all, Angelica has a big heart and her integrity radiates to wherever you’ll listen from.
You will learn about:
· her personal purpose and mission
· her journey from Brasil to Sweden
· what she believed in 20 years ago when she started in banking
· moments of truth that challenged her integrity
· why the shift from banking to entrepreneur was inevitable
· Angelica’s POV on why current credit assessments are grossly incomplete
Angelica on Linkedin: